We, Indian Immigration Services Limited, are a commercial website. We are not the embassy, consulate or high commission, or the representative of any government department.
If you apply through indiavisa.org.in, we will give you advice and support to help you with your e-Visa applications. You will have your visa updated frequently, and get a decision on your visa from us.
If you use our service to get an e-Visa, you will have to pay our service fee and an Indian Government Fee.
If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Indian embassy in your country or by using the official Indian Government website.
The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your visa application is rejected.
There are four steps to getting an India e-Visa.
Fill in the online form on our website at APPLY VISA.
Pay the visa fee online
You can pay by credit card or debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Get your e-Visa
e-Visa will be sent to your email.
Get your visa stamp
The airport staff will stamp your passport when you arrive in India
Apply for an India visa online
- Easy and secure online application
- Secure online payment
- Guaranteed response in 72 hours
- No passport or documents needed to apply
- Money-back guarantee if your application is rejected
Download Visa Application Form
- India visa Application Form
- India e-Tourist Visa Approval Letter (ETA)
CHECK IF YOU NEED A E-VISA TO INDIA
India Embassy List
India Visa Exemption
Diplomatic passport (No need)
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safe, Fast, Reliable.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if declined.
- Hassle-free: the whole procedure is carried out online. You do not need to send us your passport.
- Convenient: anyone travelling to India can apply.
- Faster: no more than 72 hours processing time, and can be completed in four business hours.
- Cheaper: Low service fees, no hidden charges.
- Accessible: the best choice for people living far from embassies.
INDIAN E-VISA LASTEST NEWS
On 03 July 2018, we will upgrade to Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.1) for necessary improvements to your online security.Read more ...
Hot! Big deal for making E-visa to The Valley of Flowers - Heaven in India!Read more ...
Indonesians can now visit India easier with free-of-charge visas following an agreement by the two countries for improving people exchange and mobility.Read more ...
Indian Government changed their fee for e-Visa in June 2018.Read more ...