1. The form for applying India visa on arrival via email:
If you don't want to apply online, you can provide us your information as the form at the attachment below to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact with you immediately. Thank you!
Attachments: (India visa application form)
- All details must correct as in passport. We will not responsible for any trouble at the airport if you send us incorrect details.
- Date format: DD/ MM/ YYYY, for example: 01 Jan 2009
- Port of arrival: Airport only (Chennai, Indira Gandhi, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport )
2. How do the India e-Tourist Visa (ETA) look like?
After you fill the form apply online and settle the payment successfully, we will process your visa within 4-72 working hours. Then we will send you the ETA for picking up your visa upon arrival at the airport. Please make sure you must have ETA & print it out for boarding the airplane and getting visa at the airport.
You cannot board the airplane and get visa at the airport without the ETA.
Attachments: (Visa approval letter sample)
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.