Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
No, it is not possible to apply for an India visa at the airport. Eligible citizens traveling for leisure/tourism purposes have the option to apply for an India e-Visa online, before they depart for India, which will allow them to get biometric information taken at the airport and the visa stamped inside the passport on arrival in India. However, it is very important to know that the India e-Visa must still be issued in advance of departure; the process takes several days and cannot be done on arrival in India.
- How do you know your India e-Visa?
- How will the India e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an India e-Visa?
- What is the difference between India e-Visa and a traditional India Visa?
- What is the Indian e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.