Do I need a visa to go to India?
All foreigners except for nationals of Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives, need a visa to enter India. With regard to Maldives' nationals, a visa is required if intended stay in India would be longer than 90 days. Nationals of Nepal would need a visa should they enter India via China.
- How do you know your India e-Visa?
- How will the India e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an India e-Visa?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India e-Visa and a traditional India Visa?
- What is the Indian e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.