Do I need a visa to go to India?
All visitors, except for nationals of Nepal, Bhutan and the Maldives, need a visa to enter India. Maldives nationals need a visa only if they intend to stay in India for longer than 90 days. Nationals of Nepal need a visa only if they will enter India from China.
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an e-Visa, you will have to pay our service fee and an Indian Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your e-Visa applications. You will have your e-Visa updated frequently, and get a decision on your e-Visa from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Indian embassy in your country or by using the official Indian Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your e-Visa application is rejected.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safe, Fast, Reliable.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if declined.