How do you know your India Visa?
Your visa for India is printed on a Visa Sticker on an entire page in your passport. Please check the details carefully for any spelling mistakes and or validity etc. as marked below once the Indian Visa has been granted:
1. Your Surname (Last name) as given in the passport
2. Your Name (Given name) including Middle name if any as given in the passport
Ex: Full name is Richard John Wigham
- Surname: Wigham
- Given Name: Richard John
3. Visa Type
4. Date of Issue
5. Date of Expiry
6. Number of Entries
7. Your Passport number
8. Number of accompanying children
9. Round Seal and signature of issuing authority
- How India Visa Works?
- What is the Indian e-Tourist Visa (eTV)?
- Who can apply for an India ETA?
- What are the required Documents for Tourist Visa On Arrival?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India ETA, Visa on Arrival, and a traditional India Visa?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
- How will the India Tourist Visa on Arrival ETA work?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.