How India Visa Works?
2 mins video - Foreign nationals want to travel to India need to possess a passport of their country and a valid India visa. From now on, you can get your India visa fast and simple without having to send your passport to the India Embassy by applying for eVisa online. eVisa can be used for tourism, recreation, sight seeing, casual business, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, or short duration medical treatment.
Apply online for India eVisa in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form by providing us: the airport of arrival, date of arrival, full name, passport number, date of birth, and the nationality of you. You are required to enter the personal information of the applicant(s) that matches the information on the passport(s).
Pay the service fee and Goverment fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer to our OCBC bank account (Payment Guidelines). After finishing your order and payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some require documents to process visa for you. Then we will proceed India e-Visa and send it to you by email. You can receive the email within 5 business hours with rush serviceand 24 hours with urgent service after you send us all required documents. However, those services will charge you more than normal.
Download India eVisa and print it out. You need to show the eVisa for checking on arrival. It takes 5 - 10 minutes to get visa stamped on your passport by Indian Immigration Officers at the airports.
The eVisa makes you confident to travel to India. With our help, you will save a lot of time and money, enjoy your trip in the best way!
- How do you know your India e-Visa?
- How will the India e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an India e-Visa?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India e-Visa and a traditional India Visa?
- What is the Indian e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website helps you get eVisa to India. To book an evisa by using our service, you will be charged a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the visa status and results. You can have a lower fee when applying directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country; however, no refund in the case your application is declined. If prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.