What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
Tourist Visa is granted for visiting India for recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives etc. No other activity is permissible on a Tourist Visa.
- How do you know your India e-Visa?
- How will the India e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an India e-Visa?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India e-Visa and a traditional India Visa?
- What is the Indian e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.