What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
There are 3 kinds of India eVisa for the ordinary passport only: Tourist, Medical, and Business. You can choose the suitable one counted on your purpose for entering India.
- eTourist Visa: for traveling, sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives.
- eMedical Visa: for healing in the hospital or with specific doctors in India.
- eBusiness Visa: for doing business.
- How do you know your India e-Visa?
- How will the India e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an India e-Visa?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India e-Visa and a traditional India Visa?
- What is the Indian e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website helps you get eVisa to India. To book an evisa by using our service, you will be charged a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the visa status and results. You can have a lower fee when applying directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country; however, no refund in the case your application is declined. If prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.