What are the required Documents for Tourist Visa On Arrival?
The documents required for Tourist Visa On Arrival are:
1. Scanned First Page of Passport.
i. Format -JPG
ii. Size : Minimum 10 KB ,Maximum 3MB
2. The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements
1. Format – JPG
2. Size i. Minimum 10 KB ii. Maximum 1 MB
3. The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
4. Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
5. Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
6. Background should be plain light colored or white background.
7. No shadows on the face or on the background.
8. Without borders.
- How India Visa Works?
- What is the Indian e-Tourist Visa (eTV)?
- Who can apply for an India ETA?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India ETA, Visa on Arrival, and a traditional India Visa?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- How do you know your India Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
- How will the India Tourist Visa on Arrival ETA work?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.