What is the difference between India ETA, Visa on Arrival, and a traditional India Visa?
All visitors to India are legally required to hold a valid visa to travel to India. Eligible citizens traveling for leisure/tourism purposes have the option to apply for an India ETA visa online, an electronic visa. On the India application form this is referred to as 'Visa on Arrival' because the traveler's biometric information will be taken at the airport and the visa stamped inside the passport upon arrival in India. However, it is very important to know that the ETA must still be issued in advance of departure, the process cannot be done on arrival in India.
- How India Visa Works?
- What is the Indian e-Tourist Visa (eTV)?
- Who can apply for an India ETA?
- What are the required Documents for Tourist Visa On Arrival?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- How do you know your India Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
- How will the India Tourist Visa on Arrival ETA work?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.