What is the Indian e-Tourist Visa (eTV)?
India has recently decided to allow citizens of more than 100 countries to apply for a visa to visit India from the comfort of their own homes, using their new e-Tourist Visa. All visitors to India are legally required to hold a valid visa to travel to India, and this new system will allow that visa to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to India with an e-Tourist Visa. The e-Tourist Visa is an electronically-stored authority for travel to India for a short-term tourist visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Indian Consulate.
e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for holders of passport of following countries (unless they are of Pakistani origin):
Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Island,Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand,Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Iceland, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Namibia, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligible foreign nationals can apply for Indian visa online without going to Indian Mission (Embassy/ Consulate/ High Commission.
- The e-Tourist Visa (eTV) will be valid for 30 days.
- Those travelling on leisure, short duration medical treatment, and casual business visit or to meet friends and relatives will be eligible to apply.
- The facility is available at nine airports including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Thiruvanathapuram.
- Once application approved, applicant will receive the India E-Tourist Visa (eTV) via email to travel to India.
- A print out the India E-Tourist Visa is all visitor needs to show to the immigration authorities in India, who will then stamp the entry into the country.
- How India Visa Works?
- Who can apply for an India ETA?
- What are the required Documents for Tourist Visa On Arrival?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India ETA, Visa on Arrival, and a traditional India Visa?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- How do you know your India Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
- How will the India Tourist Visa on Arrival ETA work?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.