Weather in India
The climate in India varies greatly, from the arid deserts of Rajasthan to the cool highlands of Assam, allegedly the wettest place on earth. But basically, India has a three-season year: the hot, the wet, and the cool.
The heat starts to build up on the northern plains around February and by April it becomes unbearable - expect 35-45°C (95-113°F) days in most places. The first signs of the monsoon appear in May, with high humidity, short rainstorms and violent electrical storms. The monsoon rains begin around 1 June in the extreme south and sweep north to cover the whole country by early July.
The monsoon doesn't really cool things off, but it's a great relief - especially to farmers. The main monsoon comes from the southwest, but the southeastern coast is affected by the short and surprisingly wet northeastern monsoon, which brings rain from mid-October to the end of December. The main monsoon ends around October, and India's northern cities become crisp at night in December. In the far south, where it never gets cool, the temperatures are comfortably warm rather than hot.
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India e-Visa Information
- Extension of e-Tourist Visa scheme to 37 more countries from 26 th February 2016
- Indian government extends e-tourist visa for 36 more countries
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India Changes Name of Visa on Arrival to e-Visa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in India
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website helps you get eVisa to India. To book an evisa by using our service, you will be charged a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the visa status and results. You can have a lower fee when applying directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country; however, no refund in the case your application is declined. If prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.