India eVisa Processing Time
4 simple steps to get India eVisa:
1. Fill out the online application form
2. Get confirmation and make payment
3. Get your eVisa through email
4. Get the passport stamp on arrival
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
- Please type your information into online forms to process your eVisa at the link APPLY VISA.
- In this step, you need to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
Step 2: Get confirmation and make payment
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure page to complete the transaction.
- After receiving full payment includes Visa Service Fee and India Government Fee, we will send you an email to require some extra documents to finish the application.
Step 3: Get your eVisa through email
- After finish step 2, please check your email frequently to find the confirmation for your information and the time you will get eVisa.
- Get the eVisa within 3 business days for normal service, 24 hours for urgent service, after 5 hours for super urgent service.
- The eVisa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
Step 4: Get the passport stamp on arrival
- Please print out your India eVisa that we sent you via email to take the flight.
- When you arrive in India with a valid eVisa, the airport staff will stamp on your passport.