Terms of Service Agreement for India Visa
This India Visa Services Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between India e-Visa Services Team and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of India e-Visa Services Team Services (the "Services").
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, India e-Visa Services Team's Universal Terms of Service Agreement, any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on India Visa landing page of the India VisaCorp website (www.indiavisa.org.in) of which are incorporated herein by reference.
1. India Visa eligibility / non-eligibility
Citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website.
Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Citizens of the above countries who was or whose parents or grandparents (paternal or maternal) was born in, and was permanently resident in Pakistan.
- Persons holding Diplomatic/ Official passports.
- A person who is a resident of India and /or works in India.
- A person who is declared persona non grata by Government of India and is not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list.
- The Visa on Arrival is valid for a single entry into India for a period of up to 30 (thirty) days.
- This Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible and will be issued at arrival only at the designated international airports of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kochin, Goa, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Trivandrum and Kolkata.
- Only two visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year.
3. Obligation of Clients
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Clients have to sign the authorization form to confirm transaction.
- Any changes after paying the Indian Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of India visa fees that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to India, including visa service fee and Indian Government fee:
Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during an India visa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the pre-approval visa letter from Indian Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the India Airports ( Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata) when arriving.
Indian Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the India Immigration Department to process visa. Our system will automatically send a confirmation email for you to double check the applicant's information. Then please make payment 60 USD for the India Government Fee to finish your visa procedure when the information is all correct.
Notes: India e-Visa Services Team starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by India e-Visa Services Team, which is usually HKD (Hong Kong Dollar). The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
5. Our responsibility
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
India e-Visa Services Team accepts many different payment methods and offer many ways for you to make your payments through Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Dinner Club…
We are not be held responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip…. in case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your India visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 20th October 2010.
Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other holiday announce by India Government.
Working hours: 8.00 AM to 16.00 PM, GMT+5:30 in every working days.
Cut-off time: At 13.00 PM, GMT+5:30 in every working days. Any order of services after Cut-off time will be next Working days.
9. Refundable and non-refundable
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.
- Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- All Fees, once the application is received / processed, are non-refundable
- Should you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
10. Contact us
Indian Immigration Services Limited - Member of Galaxy One Pte. Ltd
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.