Visa Fees Instruction
There are two kinds of India visa fees that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to India, including visa service fee and Indian Government fee:
1. India e-Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a India e-visa processing from consulting about the India e-Tourist Visa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the e-Tourist Visa from Indian Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa when arriving at the Indian Airports
- Chennai - MAA - Chennai - Tamil Nadu
- Indira Gandhi - DEL - Delhi - Delhi.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose - CCU - Kolkata - West Bengal.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji - BOM - Mumbai - Maharashtra
- Cochin – COK - Kochi - Kerala
- Rajiv Gandhi – HYD - Hyderabad - Telangana
- Kempegowda – BLR - Bangalore - Karnataka
- Goa – GOI – Dabolim – Goa
- Thiruvananthapuram – TRV - Thiruvananthapuram - Kerala
- Sardar Patel - AMD - Ahmedabad - Gujarat
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee - ATQ - Amritsar - Punjab
- Gaya - GAY - Gaya - Bihar
- Jaipur - JAI - Jaipur - Rajasthan
- Chaudhary Charan Singh - LKO - Lucknow - Uttar Pradesh
- Varanasi - VNS - Varanasi - Uttar Pradesh
- Tiruchirappalli - TRZ - Tiruchirappalli - Tamil Nadu
|Visa types||Service fee / person (U.S Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 to upward|
e- Tourist Visa (1month single)
|US$ 39||US$37||US$35||US$32||US$25||Plus US$79||Plus US$99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get a India visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get a India visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get a India visa within 5 business hours.
2. India e-Visa Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the India Immigration Department to process visa. This is the appligation fee for applicant who wish to apply for e-Tourist Visa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Government Fee (US$)||Nationality|
|US$ 0||Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay, and Vanuatu|
|US$ 25||Japan, Singapore and Sri Lanka|
|US$ 48||Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hong kong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Mexico , Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turks & Caicos Island, UAE, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela and Vietnam|
|US$ 60||Mozambique, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom and USA, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Iceland, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Namibia, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Zambia, Zimbabwe.|
- Tourist Visa On Arrival (TVoA) once issued on arrival is Only single entry , non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Only two visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year.
- The Visa on Arrival is valid for a single entry into India for a period of up to 30 (thirty) days.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission. They are not eligible for e-Tourist Visa.
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to India through Indian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.