There are 2 kinds of Indian visa fees that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to India, including visa service fee and Indian Government fee.
1. India eVisa Service Fee
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for India eVisa processing; includes: advising about India e-Tourist Visa, receiving required documents, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the visa status and result. In the end, we will collect the eVisa from Indian Government and send it to the applicant before arriving at one of 24 Indian Airports.
Also, use eVisa to enter through 3 Indian Seaports:
- Cochin Seaport
- Mangalore Seaport
- Goa Seaport
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 to upward|
e-Tourist/Business Visa (double entries for 60 days), e-Medical Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
|US$ 69||US$67||US$65||US$62||US$55||Plus US$79||Plus US$99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get an India visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get an India visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get an India visa after 5 business hours.
2. India eVisa Government Fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay for the India Immigration Department to process visa. This is the obligation fee to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Government Fee (US$)||Nationality|
|US$ 0||Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands ,South Africa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay, and Vanuatu|
|US$ 25||Japan, Singapore, and Sri Lanka|
|US$ 50||Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- Sar Hongkong, China - Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Vatican City - Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Cote D'Ivoire, Jordan, Kenya, Republic Of Korea, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali,Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Saint Christopher And Nevis, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania,Thailand, Trinidad And Tobago , Turks And Caicos Isl, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.|
|US$ 75||Mozambique, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom and USA.|
- E-Tourist Visa and E-Business Visa once issued is double entries for 60 days, non-extendable, non-convertible and not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- E-Medical Visa once issued is triple entries for 60 days, non-extendable, non-convertible and not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Only two visits on eVisa shall be permissible in a calendar year.
- International travelers have Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin are not eligible for e-Tourist Visa. Kindly apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- The passport should have at least 2 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.